BACK BACK BACK

Friday 19 September 2008

I just looked at my little list of blogs that I have on blogger. This one has not been updated since March. That's so stupid and pathetic and I'm a bit sad about it. Sorry if my sentences are basic, it is almost 2am and I am typing in the semi-dark.

I don't know why I stopped updating this. Actually, that's a lie; I do know why I stopped - I never really thought I had enough to say about books or education and thought that if I did write anything then it'd just be stupid and no one would want to read it anyway. Which is a STUPID reason for not updating a blog - I'm not writing this for money, am I? I'm hardly writing it to try and reach loads of people at once or anything. I mean, let's face it, how many people want to read what I write? I'm 18, socially awkward, am listening to REM on my macbook at almost 2am on a Friday night and idly wondering about starting a poem. I mean, I don't think I'm a terrible person or anything, I just don't think I'm going to be massively interesting.

WHAT A WAY TO START MY FIRST POST IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS. I THINK I JUST ANNOUNCED THAT I BORE MYSELF. WELL.

RIGHT. Anyway I'm going to finish this post here because I do actually have something to write about and if I do it in the same post as all my "lol i'm just boring aren't i" whining then people are probably already annoyed at me or whatever and if I update immediately after this post with a nice post that has some actual content then by the time they get to this they might not care so much. WOW MY LOGIC IS EXCELLENT TONIGHT. WELL DONE CHARLOTTE.

0 comments: